Ceolat® contains the active substance metoclopramide.
Ceolat® is a medicine to stop vomiting (antiemetic). Metoclopramide works in the part of your brain that protects you from feeling sick (nausea) or vomiting (vomiting).
Ceolat® is used in adults for
- Preventing delayed onset nausea and vomiting after chemotherapy (CINV).
- Prevention of nausea and vomiting caused by radiotherapy (RINV).
- Symptomatic treatment of nausea and vomiting, including nausea and vomiting caused by acute migraine.
- Metoclopramide may be used in combination with oral analgesics to promote absorption of the analgesic in acute migraine.
Ceolat® is used in children and adolescents (aged 1 to 18 years) for
- prevention of delayed onset nausea and delayed onset vomiting after chemotherapy (CINV) as a secondary option.